Welcome to the current home for IT Services Statements.
On May 1, 2018 this site will be moving to a new portal.
For more information and to try out the new portal please
follow the arrow on the right side of this page >
IT Services has been working on upgrading the application that recharges for the services we provide to the University community. As part of the upgrade the old IT Statements portal will be replaced with a new one. We recommend that you log into the new portal and give it a try. Some key things to keep in mind:
- The old version 5 system is still the system of record for production recharge.
- The data in the new statements is accurate and should look very familiar to you.
- Instructions to retrieve and read your statement can be found on the new Portal.
- FAQs can also be found on the new Portal.
- The spreadsheet version of the statement is not here yet but will be coming soon.
- We want your feedback simply send email to ITFINANCE@uchicago.edu.
So if your ready click on the button below to try out the new portal.
FIND OUT ABOUT IT STATEMENTS!
This URL will make it easier for you to keep up with us as we change. In our migration from my.uchicago.edu to a standalone site, this location will give you a common entry point to your IT statements. And this site will remain stable through any future changes we...
We've moved URLs from a portlet in my.uchicago.edu to itstatements.uchicago.edu. My.UChicago is taking on a different functionality and the portlet apps that were built within this portal have to go – or at least go elsewhere. Because this financial statements portlet...
During the fall of 2017, we have some changes planned for the back-end tools that provide you IT statements. The web-portlet application that you've become familiar with is a middleman between you and the main database that stores the data and though functional, is...
Days until this site becomes the primary entrance to IT Statements and my.uchicago.edu is discontinued.
(March 1, 2018)